Monday, August 6, 2012

The Best Corn, Bean, and Avocado Salsa

I have seen a couple different recipes that are like this one, but have not tried them, as I love this one, tried this one and have no desire to try any other.  When I make this, it gets eaten by everyone, even the pickiest eaters.  Not very many people agree on the same salsa , but this is one that seems to satisfy everyone who eats it, so put it to the test and let me know if you find someone who does not like it!

3 cans white corn (found in the vegetable can aisle)
1 can black eyed peas
2 cans black beans
1 bottle Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
Green onion (chopped)
3 avocados (chopped)
3 roma tomatoes (or garden fresh) (chopped)

Drain the cans of corn and peas and beans and pour into large bowl, Add Italian dressing and the chopped onion, avocado and tomatoes.  Mix all together and serve with chips. Delicious!

Yay for chips and salsa! can't go wrong bringing this dish to a potluck!

For the nourishing of our souls: Today I am going to share a link to a beautiful song, music is a prayer unto the Lord, and I love to sing my heart out in my home and in my car, so here is a song I sing over and over when I need uplifted, listen here

No comments:

Post a Comment