Monday, August 6, 2012

Chili's Lime Fajita's

Okay, this is my favorite recipe hands down, I could eat these every day if I have peppers mushrooms and onions and guacamole, OVER THE TOP TO DIE FOR YUMMY OUT OF THIS WORLD, need I yell more?
try them, you  will like them, I got the recipe from sisters cafe here, so go there for pictures, instructions and to print the recipe, as I am too tired tonight to type it out!

For the nourishing of our souls:  I think I will share another song I love, as music is a big part of my life, my worship, my sanity! If I ever feel down, I just play some music and sing to my heart's content, try this song and see if it uplifts you as well  enjoy  It's called Beautiful Heartbreak by Hilary Weeks

1 comment:

  1. Can I make a request to post your "Grandma Toast" bread recipe? Accompanied by any tips and tricks for making it delicious! Thanks! Love your favorite daughter-in-law.

    ReplyDelete