Sunday, August 12, 2012

Refreshing Raspberry Salad

This is a wonderful refreshing salad to bring, nice and cool and creamy and fruity.  I took it to the last get together and many requested the recipe, so enjoy!

Refreshing Raspberry Salad

1 12 oz Cool Whip
1 small dry Raspberry jello
2 small 8 oz Raspberry Yogurts
2 cups Frozen Raspberries
Mix Cool Whip and Yogurts together. Sprinkle dry jello and stir.
Fold in Raspberries

Here is another version I saw on Pinterest that you could try as well:

Frozen mixed berries (I used two smaller bags from Walmart)
1 tub Cool Whip*
1 large container of vanilla yogurt (I used Stoneyfield french vanilla)
1 small package of cheesecake pudding mix

Pour berries into a large bowl.  Add the Cool Whip and yogurt and then sprinkle on the pudding mix.  Stir together really well until it's all combined and looks pretty.  Chill before serving.

*I made whipped cream instead of using Cool Whip.  I bought a small carton of whipping cream and whipped it up until it was stiff.  I only sweetened it a little (2 Tbs. of sugar) since the yogurt is sweet
And here is the link so you can see what it looks like

The First One I have made and it is very yummy, the second one I may try!

and now for the nourishing of our souls:
I love music, have I told you that yet? of course I have, and today you get to hear one of my favorite songs on KLOVE, listen and enjoy!
May we always lift our heads and hearts up to praise our Savior!

1 comment:

  1. I have made that second one. The only thing I would maybe change on it, is to use plain yogurt vs. vanilla because the cheesecake pudding is so sweet it's almost too much. I haven't tried doing it with plain yet though, so try at your own risk.

    ReplyDelete