Wednesday, December 26, 2012

LIon House Ranch Chicken

Here is another recipe from my friend Dana Day, Can't go wrong with this recipe! So Yummy!


Lion House Ranch Chicken

3/4 cup cornflakes, crushed

3/4 grated parmesan cheese

1 package Ranch Salad Dressing Mix (The dry packet)

8 boneless skinless Chicken Breast halves

1/2 cup butter melted


In a shallow Bowl, combine the cornflakes, parmesan cheese, and 

salad dressing mix. Dip chicken in melted butter, then roll in

   cornflake mixture to coat. (We just bought the regular size

chicken breast and I trimmed it and cut them in half.  There is still

 plenty to eat and when cooking for a mass crowd it goes a lot 

further.)


Place chicken breast in a greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Bake,

 Uncovered, at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until juices run clear.


For the nourishing of our souls:
I read a book from the library called "An hour to live, and hour to Love", by Richard Carlson and Kristine Carlson, it is a very good book and I highly recommend it to all, here is one thing he shares that he would do differently:

"If I could live my life over again, Kris, I'd spend far less energy wanting things I didn't have, and far more energy enjoying what I already did have.  It's such an obvious thing, and it's right under our noses our entire lifetime - the idea that happiness comes not from getting what we want, but instead from wanting what we have."

No comments:

Post a Comment