Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Chip Beef Dip for Crackers

My friend Diane Worthen gave us a little thank you for helping at her daughter's wedding, she made this dip and put it in a cute container and gave us a "sleeve" of crackers, and I tell you, I couldn't stop eating this, it was so good,  she makes this a lot and says everyone loves it:

Chip Beef Dip for Crackers
2 8 oz pkgs of Cream Cheese
2 pkg. Carl Buddig Chipped Beef
1 bunch green onion
1 tsp Accent
1 Tblsp Worcestershire sauce
2 Tblsp milk

Chop the onion really well.  Chop Chipped beef well.  Blender works good.  Add all other ingredients and chill.  Better on the second day.

All I know is that I took it to work and we all ate and ate and ate it, it was so yummy!

For the nourishing of our souls:
Psalms 95: O come, let us sing unto the Lord; let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation
Put on a sing and sing your heart out, you will feel uplifted as this is magical!

No comments:

Post a Comment