Saturday, May 25, 2013

Pecan Pie Cupcakes

I love pecan pie.  For my birthday my daughter Shauna made me some pecan pie cupcakes.  Can I just say  to.die.for.  and I think I will rename them "These are That Good!" or something, seriously, you need to make them.  I took them to work to share and was sorry I did because now they are all gone!  Here is the link to where she found the recipe, I like to share the link so you can check out that person's blog for other great recipes as well!  go here

Pecan Pie Cupcakes

1 cup chopped pecans
1/2 cup flour
1 cup brown sugar
2/3 cup butter, melted
2 eggs

Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and mix well

Spray a miniature muffin tin with non stick cooking spray (the kind with flour in it works well)
Fill each indention 3/4 the way full
Bake for approximately 15 to 18 min
Makes 24 mini muffins

Note:  some people have problems with them sticking to the pan so suggestions are to only let them cool in the pan for a a minute or two and then invert them onto cooling rack  .  do not let them cool in the pan or they will stick to pan.
Also, don't fill them all the way to the top or they will overflow.
enjoy! these are DIVINE

No comments:

Post a Comment