Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Easy Beef Enchiladas

These are my quick go to enchiladas I can make and they always taste good!  They are great to take to others when you need to take in a meal.  I like to add a can of refried beans to my enchiladas so I will include them in this recipe:

Easy Beef and Bean Enchiladas
1 1/2 lb ground beef, cooked, drained, and seasoned
1 large can tomato soup
1 large can Rosarita (red) mild enchilada sauce
1 can Refried Beans
1 can black olives, sliced
Shredded cheese
Corn tortillas
Lettuce, Tomato Salsa, and sour cream for topping
Mix in big bowl one can of tomato soup and one can Rosarita mild enchilada sauce. (I don't like too spicy , that is why I add the tomato soup), mix together well.  In a 9 x 13 pan, pour a little sauce in the bottom.  Dip corn tortilla in soup mixture and then place in pan.  Add seasoned ground beef, a spoon of refried beans, shredded cheese, and sliced olives.  Roll up in a tortilla, continue with each tortilla.  I usually get 12 rolled corn tortillas in a 9 x 13 pan.  Cover top of enchiladas with the rest of the red sauce and cheese.  Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 min.  Serve with lettuce, tomato, salsa, sour cream and chopped olives!
Yummy!
Since I don't like to eat too much red meat, you could substitute chicken and onions and peppers in place of meat and beans.
Quick and Easy and Yummy!  Winner!

For the nourishing of our souls:
Here is a saying I saw:
If you planted hope today in a heart that felt alone,
If you caused a laugh that chased some tears away,
If someone's burden was made lighter because of your kindness,
Then your day was well spent!

May we have well spent days!

No comments:

Post a Comment