Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Honey Garlic Salmon

Lacey found a recipe on You Tube for Honey Garlic Salmon and it was delicious, I thought I posted it but I guess I did not, so here it is:

Honey Garlic Salmon
16 oz salmon
3 oz butter
5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
Juice of one lemon
1 Tblsp soy sauce
3 Tbsp honey
few sprigs of parsley chopped

Directions:
1) Season salmon steaks with salt and pepper and keep aside
Take a Cast iron skillet, on medium heat, add the butter and let it turn a nice golden brown
Add garlic and saute for about 30 seconds
next add the honey and mix well
Add soy sauce and stir
Add lemon juice, mix and cook for 1.5 minutes
Take off heat and stick the skillet into the oven on high broil setting for 5 more minutes and we are done.
Finally, garnish with chopped parsley

Serve with grilled vegetable and/or seasoned rice pilaf
(I actually put mine in foil and baked it in oven, not sure how long, I will look that up and type the answer if you google Erin at Well Plated she has instructions for cooking salmon in foil)

so I put my salmon fillets in foil, put sauce on top, double wrapped in foil and baked at 400 for like 20 min, and they came out perfect!


SO SO YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment