Sunday, January 19, 2020

Healthy Pumpkin Snackles

Healthy Pumpkin Snackles

I found this recipe from a health coach I am following (Dinkelman)
and I made this and love it, have been eating on them for 3 days now:

1 1/2 cups rolled oats
1 cup oat flour
1/4 cup raisins (I left this out)
1 1/4 tsp baking powder
1 1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp freshly grated nutmeg (I just used my spices)
1/4 tsp allspice
pinch of cloves
1/4 tsp lightly rounded sea salt
1 1/2 Tblsp ground chia seeds (I grind mine in a mini coffee grinder)
3/4 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 cup + 2 Tblsp pure maple syru
3 Tblsp  unsweetened non dairy milk
1/2 Tblsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla
2 to 3 Tblsp non dairy choc chips ( I used semi sweet mini)

Instructions:
Preheat oven to 350  Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.  IN a large bowl add dry ingredients from rolled oats to sea salt, stirring to mix well.
In another bowl, combine the chia with pumpkin, maple syrup, milk, lemon juice, and vanilla, whisking to smooth it all out.  Add the wet ingredients to the dry, stirring until nicely incorporated and then add choc chiops.  Use a cookie scoop (or 2 Tblsp spoon size) to transfer mound of the batter to baking sheet.  Bake for 13 to 14 min until just firm to touch.  Remove from oven and let cool.

This recipe is from Dreena Burton, she has a plant powered recipe book
these are so yummy to me!
one of my daughters was not as excited about them as I was, so it depends!

No comments:

Post a Comment