Saturday, April 4, 2020

Christys Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast

Okay Friends, Christy Dees for the win, she showed me some chicken she was making that she said was divine, so of course I asked for the recipe, I made it tonight and it seriously is the best chicken I have ever had.  

This comes from the blogger www.Iwashyoudry.com and look up juicy oven baked chicken breast, go here to see pic  I followed her steps exactly, except I used chicken tenderloins and cooked them 19 min and let them sit five min and it was divine.  I steamed one of those healthy rice packets (seeds of change) for 90 seconds, put the chicken on top of that, served a fresh veggie and it was the best meal I have eaten in a long time.  TRY IT!

Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast
Ingredients
* 4 boneless,skinless chicken breasts (or chicken tenderloins)
* 2 tsp olive oil
* 3 Tblsp brown sugar
* 1 Tblsp chili powder (I used Trader Joe that had lime as well)
* 1 tsp parsley flakes
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 1/2 tsp black pepper
* 1/2 tsp garlic powder
* 1/2 tsp onion powder
* 1/2 tsp cumin
Instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.  Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non stick spray.
2. Place the chicken breasts between two sheets of parchment paper and pound to an even thickness.  Drizzle both sides of chicken with olive oil
3. Combine seasonings and sprinkle generously over both sides of the chicken breasts.  Bake for 20 min.  Remove from oven and cover loosely with foil for 5 minutes before slicing.  Enjoy!

NOTES

If your chicken breasts are smaller in size, reduce the cook time to 18 minutes. If the chicken breasts are larger, increase cook time to 22 minutes. Check that internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.

Seriously guys, this is the best chicken I have ever had!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment