Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Chicken Stuffing Casserole


This is one of those popular and easy recipes that everyone loves and enjoys.  I used this many times for my kids growing up!  And now for my grandkids, even the pickiest eaters like this!

Chicken-Stuffing Casserole

2 cans cream of chicken (or mushroom or celery) soup
2 cups sour cream
chicken, cooked and cubed
2 boxes stove top stuffing


Prepare stuffing according to box directions.  Combine soup and sour cream.  Stir in chicken
  Place 1/2 of stuffing on bottom of dish.  Add soup/sour cream/chicken mixture, Place other 1/2 of stuffing on top
cover with foil
Bake at 30 minutes at 350

(* If you only have one box of stuffing on hand, then I have put the stuffing on the bottom, the chicken mixture on top, and then I make a topping of crumbled ritz crackers mixed with melted butter, or corn flakes mixed with butter, or bread crumbs and butter and sprinkle on top)

No comments:

Post a Comment