Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Frosted Grapes

We had a family reunion long ago and I found this recipe sent to me in the email when I asked for it:

Frosted Grapes (or Strawberries or Fruit)

1  8 oz Cream cheese
1  cup Powdered Sugar
1  cup Sour Cream
2  tsp Vanilla
2  lbs Grapes or Strawberries

Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, sour cream and vanilla.  Pour over grapes or strawberries.  Chill until ready to serve.

It is yummy!

The thought for today is:

Simply by changing your habitual vocabulary - the words you consistently use to describe the emotions of your life - you can instantaneously change how you feel, how you think, and how you live.

So wake up and say YAY for today!  I am so happy to be alive today!  (unless you are in your first months of pregnancy like some of my daughters, then you have a right to hate the world! ha ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment