Thursday, October 12, 2017

Becky's healthy pumpkin pie squares

I follow Becky Sampson on facebook and she has lost 100 lbs.  She recently started sharing her favorite recipes and here is one she posted, I have not made it yet but need a place to write it down and then will come back to change it to exactly how I made it

Becky's Healthier Pumpkin pie squares

1 large can pumpkin
(follow the instructions on the back of the can, only substitute the sugar with Stevia granulated sugar using equal amount) she uses organic eggs or farm fresh eggs, and evaporated milk.

she adds more cinnamon than it calls for (but she did not say how much more) 
She bakes it in a 9 x 13 without crust. She said she adds 10 minutes to the baking time to make sure it is solid.

Then she cuts it into fourths to eat!

After I make this I will be back on to tell you my tips!







No comments:

Post a Comment