Thursday, November 14, 2019

Chicken Noodle casserole

Today when I got home from work Lacey decided to make me dinner.  This was so so yummy, I asked her for the recipe so I could include it on my blog.  it is definitely yummy and easy enough that she could make it on her own while I was at work.  (It kind of tastes like chicken pot pie without the crust)  the recipe is found here
and from the Taylor House . com

Chicken Noodle Casserole
Ingredients:
2 cups uncooked egg noodles
2 cups cubed cooked chicken
1 pckg frozen peas, carrots, beans, and corn
1 cup milk
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 tsp salt   1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 cup chopped onion
2 Tblsp melted butter
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1/2 tsp Italian seasoning


Instructions
Cook noodles according to package directions
Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the remaining ingredients.
Drain noodles, add to the chicken mixture
Transfer to a greased 8 in cake pan
Cover and bake at 350 for 30 min.  Uncover and bake 10 to 15 min longer until heated through.
(Lacey made this in a 9 x 13 and used extra noodles and it was great, so you might want to double it then for a 9 x 13)




No comments:

Post a Comment