Monday, October 21, 2019

Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Strips

I am getting rid of old cookbooks as they take up too much space and I usually just look online, so as I am reviewing these before i throw them away, here is one I want to try.  Lacey asks me for cinnamon sugar tortilla strips alot, will try this out and let you know if it is a good one to keep:

Sweet tortillas
1 cup sugar
4 tsp cinnamon
6 to 10 (8 1/2 in flour tortillas)
large resealable plastic bag

Combine sugar and cinnamon in a large resealable plastic bag.  Lightly brush water on both sides of tortilla, cut into four wedges, put them into the plastic bag, reseal the bag and gently shake to coat the wedges.  Remove from bag and place on greased baking sheet.  Bake at 375 for 10 to 12 min


and now for the thought for today (it was at bottom of cookbook, ha)
People who know little are usually great talkers, while people who know much say little - Jean Jacques Rousseau

No comments:

Post a Comment