Saturday, June 2, 2018

Magic Fluff for Dip or Frosting

Okay I just have to post this separately or you will never know how wonderful this magical fluff is!!

This is the filling I use on my fruit pizza, but lately for spring/summer and strawberry shortcake being so popular, this is my new go to for strawberry shortcake

Magic fluff

1 8 oz cream cheese softened
2 cups powdered sugar
1 12 oz container of cool whip

Mix all three together with mixer and wa la!  Magic Fluff!

I bake a white cake (using my favorite cake recipe of the sour cream almond wedding cake) in a 9 x 13, or you can bake a white bundt cake using my super moist choc bundt cake recipe but use white cake mix instead of chocolate and bake it in a bundt pan (so that you can slice the cake in slices like pound cake)

Then put this Magic fluff on the 9 x 13 cake or just put it in a separate container next to the pound cake slices so you can spoon it onto the slices.
Top with sliced strawberries (that have been sliced and sprinkled with sugar so that a sauce forms)

So yummy, I get lots of compliments when I make this cake.

As for the dip part, just mix it up and use it as a fresh fruit dip, it is so yummy.  I would double it for the fruit dip.

Enjoy! 

As for nourishing of the soul:
here is a few of my favorite quotes off of facebook:

Today is another chance to get better!

You will never speak to anyone more than you speak to yourself in your head.  Be Kind to yourself.

In the darkest times of our life, your praise to God should be the loudest.  Let the enemy know you are not afraid of the dark.

have an awesome magical fluff day!



No comments:

Post a Comment