Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pumpkin Choc Chip Cookie

My friend Dana gave me a cookbook and I tried her pumpkin cookies, I know I have already posted one, and this one is a bit different, the way it looks after it is baked, and I really liked them, so I am going to include this recipe as well!

Dana's Pumpkin Choc Chip Cookies

1 cup sugar
2 stick margarine or butter, softened
1 cup pumpkin
2 tsp vanilla
2 eggs
2 cups flour (I added about 1/4 to 1/2 cup more)
1 tsp baking powder
3 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
1 pkg chocolate chips

Combine sugar, butter, pumpkin, vanilla, eggs, blend well.  Combine in another bowl:  flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt - add to creamed mixture.  Put on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 10 minutes (I did 9 1/2 min)
Yields 2 to 2 1/2 dozen
These are really YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment